With Mother’s Day over, Easter is well and truly upon us and I thought it was time for some seasonal baking.
Now these are for very advanced bakers – ONLY JOKING they may be super simple, but they are very delicious and quite cute if you add a chick or two.
· 100g Rice Krispies
· 100g of milk chocolate - my preference is Dairy Milk
· 50g Butter
· 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
· Lots of Mini Eggs
· Mixing bowl in fitting spring colours from Wayfair
· Cupcake cases
· Little chicks to decorate
This recipe is pretty easy to follow using the pictures so I will keep it short and sweet:
1. Measure everything out.
2. Melt the chocolate, butter & syrup in the microwave or use a heatproof bowl
over a pan of hot water - keep stirring until the chocolate becomes smooth.
3. Mix the melted chocolate with the Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl like my Wayfair one so every little krispie is coated.
4. Use two spoons to place the mixture in 12 cupcake cases.
5. Top with mini eggs - as many as you can fit on…
6. Leave to set in the fridge