Christmas in July is a magical time of year, it's when I can start planning for Christmas - it's never to early right?! Cadbury's is the best way to get Christmas planning off to a bang. As well as favourite classics cadbury has some new Christmassy products for the festive season.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 5 Jolly Santas: Five pocket sized santas, great for a stocking filler. £2.99
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddi Faces Novelty Gift: Pop open Freddo's mouth for delicious treats, £3.99
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo selection box: A fun selection box with lots of mini treats £2.99
- Cadbury Advent Calender: The new and improved calender is bigger than evenr with a mixture of milk chcolates and ones with vanilla flavour filling, £4.99
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Faces Tube: This festive tube is packed full of cheeky Freddo's, £1.42
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Button Tubes: Another classic for any stocking £1.42
- Cadbury Bitsa Wispa Tube: This festive tube comes packed full of chocolate Wispa pieces, £1.42
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Winter Edition: This makes a return for another year, combining classic Cadbury Dairy Milk with a delicious festive twist. The bar is made up of mini white and milk chocolate tree-shaped chunks, £1.42
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Snowman: adorable snowman with either chocolate or vanilla mousse £0.65
- Cadbury selection packs comes in two sizes, small and medium with Chomp, Curly Wurly, Fudge, Freddo! Double Decker, Crunchie and Dairy Milk Buttons. From £1.09.