Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and before I let you see my gift guide I thought I would share an easy recipe for the perfect Valentine's cocktail if you are having VDay at home. Although this cocktail would also be perfect for a party.
It is sweet, girly and romantic all in pink. Also this cocktail is a super easy recipe!
· 20ml: Rhubarb vodka from Chase Distillery
· As much as you desire: Candy Floss
· Enough to fill the glass: Champagne or Prosecco
1. Add the rhubarb vodka to a champagne flute.
2. Depending on how pink you want the cocktail add half a glass of Prosecco for a lighter colour then add in a small amount of Candy Floss – watch it fizz and change to pink.
3. Top up your glass with Champagne or Prosecco.
4. Add enough candy floss to sit across the glass.
Voila, a Candy Floss Fizz