So every time pay day comes around I dream of the items I will spend all my money on before it disappears like a poof of smoke on bills and food - anyone else get the same feeling?
A website I have just been introduced to MONNIER Freres which holds a huge selection of designer accessories with bags, jewellery, sunglasses, scarves and much more. MONNIER Freres holds some of the best designers and with London Fashion Week over I can coo over the A/W staples that have already hit the runway.
My favourite items are below, which ones yours??
1. Long Collar in Marmot Fur - A fur or faux far staple is always required during the colder months; this one by Yves Salomon is dreamy!
2. Burberry Scarf - This iconic scarf in red has the classic Burberry print and goes great with a casual outfit.
3. Tribeca Bucket Bag - I have owned DKNY bags before and they are great quality and this bucket bag looks like it could fit my life in it.
4. Drew mini chain bag - Everything in miniature was in last season and its sticking around, this Chloe Drew is the one!
5. Gemma Quartz Pendant - A timeless quartz necklace is a subtle statement - Chloe to a tee.
6. LG Susanna Brit Bag - This velvet bag looks divine; Burberry is featuring quite a bit on my favourite list!
7. Reversible Print Scarf - This reversible Burberry scarf is a lot lighter than the fur and perfect to make a sophisticated statement in silk.