I know everyone in the world right now is on a health kick but if you are planning on having a cheat day then you need to do it right and by right I mean a day filled with chocolate and I have the perfect recipe for you. It mixes three delicious desserts: Oreos, brownies and cookie dough and it tastes sooooooo good. I first spotted the recipe on The Londoner and just had to make it, the name 'slutty brownies; has been coined due to them being super easy and a little bit filthy. Be warned this recipe hosts many calories.
So lets see how easy these brownies are to make....
- 1 box of chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 box of chocolate fudge mix
- 2 x eggs
- 2 packs of Oreos - one is just to eat
- Splash of oil
- Preheat your oven to 350F, 180C, gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box &
use a mixerstir furiously until you have gooey cookie dough, I would add TSP extra of water and oil to keep it moist as it will be in the oven for longer.
- Squidge (technical term) the cookie dough onto a lined baking tray, until it covers the surface.
- Cover this layer with your Oreos. Don’t use the broken ones, eat them as you go, you don't want to go hungry!
- Pour your brownie mixture over the Oreos then ensure every last bit of the Oreos are covered.
- Put them in the oven for around 30 minutes. Check with a knife that the brownies are cooked.
WARNING: this is extremely rich you do not need much to make you feel like your about to pop.
Happy cheat day lovelies