It’s a Monday and no one wants to do anything crazy on a Monday so how about a simple, easy to make pasta recipe…yes please!
- Pasta: 250g
- Butter: 30g
- Chilli: 1 fresh or a good shake of dried
- Basil: two handfuls, chopped
- Garlic: 4 cloves
- White wine: 3 TSP
- Pancetta: cut into cubes or slices and use as much as you want!
- Place the pasta in boiling water with a sprinkle of salt for as long as the packet states. For this recipe I went a little bit cray and used some of the new Bertollini original pasta cones for something a little bit different. The cones hold the ingredients inside for a taste explosion. Helpful tip: separate the cones before you put them in the water so they are all cooked the same. You can get Spinach and beetroot cones as well.
- Fry the butter (again used Bertolli with butter), chilli, garlic and pancetta for about three minutes.
- Add the white wine and the chopped basil. Give it a good old stir. Cook for a further 2 minutes
- Drain the pasta and mix the sauce.
Voila, pasta with a kick ass easy to make sauce.