This month, I was challenged to come up with a recipe featuring Norwegian Salmon.
During the colder months, I love foods with a bit of heat, but I also want to be healthy, so today I’m sharing my Thai-Inspired Salmon and Papaya salad.
It’s really quick and simple to make, and packed with vitamins to keep you feeling tip-top as the days get colder. My tasty recipe uses Norwegian Salmon.
- 2 Norwegian Salmon fillets
- 2 green pepper
- 100g tomatoes
- 2 tbspn coriander
- 1 red onion
- 4 tsp teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 portions quick cook egg noodles
- 1 lime
1. To begin make the salsa by chopping the pepper and tomatoes in a bowl.
2. Add one finely sliced red onion and 2 tablespoons of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
3. Finally, squeeze over the juice of 1 lime, and mix with your hands until all the ingredients are combined
4. Next, make a glaze for the salmon by combining ½ cup olive oil and 2 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce. Spread the glaze over your Norwegian salmon fillets on both sides
5. Put the salmon into a hot oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees
6. Just before the salmon finishes cooking, fry 2 portions of egg noodles in a pan for 3 minutes, with 2 teaspoons more of teriyaki sauce
7. Serve the salmon on top of the noodles, with the salsa spooned generously over the top, with a final squeeze of lime juice.
This post is a collaboration but my love for easy cooking and Salmon is all me.